10 things that are making me terribly happy this week
- Stephen and Irini giving me “licky” kisses then laughing uncontrollably.
- Stephen coming down the stairs at least 10 times after bedtime to tell me he loves me.
- Irini coming down the stairs at least 10 times after bedtime to tell me “mummy, you’re an ooby, booby, kaka”. I don’t know what it means, either!
- Glee is back on – and its followed by Hawaii Five-O – my Wednesday nights are perfect.
- Seeing my clean and tidy laundry. A couple of weeks later and its still making me happy!
- Stephen and Irini giving each other the biggest hugs and kisses at school drop-off.
- Not having stepped into a supermarket for over a week and a half.
- Watching Stephen get his first soccer trophy.
- His first soccer trophy also means no more soccer until next year and no more early Sundays. Am I a bad mother for being happy about this?!
- Nick and I on our date night.
PS: both of these pics were taken by Stephen!