I just saw this great idea on Rockstar Diaries called here’s to happiness, where you list 10 things that are making you terribly happy. So here is my
10 things that are making me terribly happy this week
- Stephen and Irini giving me “licky” kisses then laughing uncontrollably.
- Stephen coming down the stairs at least 10 times after bedtime to tell me he loves me.
- Irini coming down the stairs at least 10 times after bedtime to tell me “mummy, you’re an ooby, booby, kaka”. I don’t know what it means, either!
- Glee is back on – and its followed by Hawaii Five-O – my Wednesday nights are perfect.
- Seeing my clean and tidy laundry. A couple of weeks later and its still making me happy!
- Stephen and Irini giving each other the biggest hugs and kisses at school drop-off.
- Not having stepped into a supermarket for over a week and a half.
- Watching Stephen get his first soccer trophy.
- His first soccer trophy also means no more soccer until next year and no more early Sundays. Am I a bad mother for being happy about this?!
- Nick and I on our date night.
PS: both of these pics were taken by Stephen!