Most of us are trying to live a more sustainable life. From cafes encouraging you to BYO cups, to the recent (almost) Australia-wide ban on single use plastic bags, it is hard to avoid the message to throw less away. Some changes to be more sustainable are obvious and simple (looking at you reusable shopping bags!). Other changes might not be quite as obvious, but are no less simple, and the Santé by ENJO range of cleansing fibres fits the bill perfectly.
ENJO revolutionized chemical-free home cleaning here in Australia, and now they want to help us detox our bathrooms. Designed for everyone in the family (my tweens love them!), their collection of fibres are gentle on the skin, unbelievably effective AND sustainable. The Top to Toe bundle set ($199) replaces your makeup wipes, makeup remover, face cleanser and scrub, body wash AND body exfoliator using just the power of microfibre and water. Each one lasts up to three years, and can then be upcycled for a truly waste free product.
All this is well and good, but do they work? The answer is a resounding yes! These remove every last trace of sunscreen, makeup, dirt and grime, and leave my skin spotless, without feeling stripped or dry. I have been using these for over a year (which is why you wont find the ones in my pic above on their site – Enjo has improved the design even more), and my skin has never looked better.
So how do you use them?
- Simply wet, squeezing the excess water out, and swipe over your skin in a circular motion – THAT. IS. IT!! If I am wearing waterproof eye makeup, I like to smooth some Doterra fractionated coconut oil over my eyes first, and then swipe with the discs.
- If you are a fan of double cleansing, which I do every now and then, use these instead of your cleansing balm or oil.
- Twice a week I use the exfoliating disc after cleansing, in exactly the same way.
- Each night I pop the used one into the (included) wash bag, and then at the end of the week, I chuck it into whatever load of washing I happen to be doing.
- I mostly line dry, but every now and then they’ve ended up in the dryer to no ill effects. As I said, these are being used every day, and after a year, they still look as good as new!
- PS: these are ah-mazing for travel – no need to worry about TSA liquid limits here!
So please, if you love your skin, and want your skin care to be more sustainable, then you must get yourself a set of these. A Try Me Trio is $44, and Bundles start at $99; full range available here.
I already had this post lined up ready to go, but then I received an email from Santé announcing that they had just sold their one millionth makeup remover, saving over 570kms of wipes from entering landfill! To celebrate, they have an amazing offer that is just perfect if you want to try out these revolutionary products – you receive everything in the pic below for just $89, 35% off the RRP. Offer ends 17 September 2018.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, nor are there any affiliate links. I just wanted to share a great offer with you!