- Get rid of all the unhealthy foods in your kitchen and only buy things that are good for you. You can’t eat what’s not in your kitchen.
- Keep a food journal
- Declutter when you move to your new apartment.
- Buy cute things to work out in so you feel attractive. Target has good stuff.
- Review your “style book” if you have one. If you don’t, then make one now. Like a magazine shot of someone’s makeup or outfit? Tear it out. Found a good article about French style? Print it. Put it all together in a 3-ring binder, and review, review, review.
- Give yourself a manicure/pedicure, take care of your face (masks, etc.), exfoliate your body in the shower and apply a nice lotion, condition your hair and get regular haircuts, etc. Take care of your body, even though it isn’t where you want it to be … yet.
- Watch movies that inspire you to be chic, whether it’s an old Audrey Hepburn, the “Sex and the City” series, “The Devil Wears Prada,” French movies, or whatever.
- Use post-its on your computer monitor, bathroom mirror, etc. to remind yourself to sit up straight at your desk, keep your chin up (literally, to help prevent a double chin), do glute squeezes or raise/lower yourself on your tiptoes while you brush your teeth, etc.
- Baby steps! Keep them up. Bonne chance!