- Tex Mex Breakfast Burrito – beat an egg in a glass dish and microwave on high for 20 seconds. Stir and then heat for another 20 seconds and then remove and keep warm. Top a wholemeal tortilla with a slice of ham, a slice of cheese (or 2 tbs shredded cheese), 2 sliced mushrooms and 2 tbs salsa and microwave for 30 seconds until cheese is melted. Add egg and fold.
- Banana Dog – spread 1 tbs almond butter on a wholemeal hot dog bun and add 1 peeled banana. Serve with a glass of milk.
- Greek Pita – spread 1/4 cup ricotta cheese on a lightly toasted whole wheat pita. Top with 2 chopped fresh figs and drizzle with a 1 tbs honey.
- Berry Nut Oatmeal – cook 1 packet of instant plain, unsweetened oatmeal as directed on packet. Top with 2 tbs crumbled walnuts, 3 sliced strawberries and 2 tbs frozen blueberries.
- Cheesy Tomato English Muffin – Open a wholemeal English muffin. Top one side with sliced tomatoes and the other with a slice of cheese. Grill (broil) until cheese melts. Sandwich together.