Yesterday I reviewed the girl’s clothing range from Tea Collection. If you are after boys’ clothing, don’t feel left out! While my son’s clothes will never excite me the way my daughter’s do, Tea Collection’s boy’s range is still super stylish. This was the set I bought Stephen at the beginning of our winter:
It is exactly how I like to dress him – a little bit preppy, a little bit sophisticated, but still comfortable. I also love that the line looks high end designer, but without the high end price.
Now to the part you are really interested in – the Giveaway!! Tea Collection is generously giving one of you a $100 coupon to redeemed on a phone order.
- Go to Teacollection.com and tell me what you would buy with your voucher.
After you have completed this mandatory entry, you can gain bonus entries by doing any (or all) of the following (please leave a comment for each one you do!). If you already do any of the below, make sure to leave a comment, since that counts too!
- Subscribe to Chic Mummy by email or by RSS
- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friends Connect
- Blog about this giveaway and link to this post – leave your link in the comment
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Feel free to copy this tweet:
RT @chic_mummy Enter to win a $100 voucher to @Teacollection! http://bit.ly/bqJNml #giveaway
Giveaway ends September 15th.
PS: don’t forget to enter the Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss giveaway – click here
disclaimer: I received the $100 voucher for this giveaway.