Today there were some beautiful blood oranges at our shop, so I brought some home and made some orangeade. I know that traditionally lemonade and orangeade are summer recipes, but I love them all year round. They are a great way of getting your kids to up their vitamin C intake as they are just so yummy!
- Ginger: fresh ginger root and ripe pear slices
- Watermelon: watermelon puree and a watermelon slice
- Lavender: dried lavender, fresh lavender leaves
- Peach Tea: equal parts lemonade, peach nectar and iced tea, peach slices
- Kiwi-Melon: sliced kiwi fruit, honeydew puree, honeydew slices