Brie in a wooden box – I used King Island Dairy’s Cape Wickham Double Brie
1 unpeeled garlic clove, bruised
1 bay leaf, bruised
1 sprig rosemary, bruised
1 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- To prepare the brie, remove cheese from box and discard foil wrapper. Line bottom half of box with a square of baking paper, enough to come up and over the sides, then put brie back in.
- Score the top of the brie into 1 cm diamonds using a sharp knife. Push the bruised garlic clove into the cheese, then place the bay leaf and rosemary on top. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Fold the excess baking paper over the top of the cheese, then replace the lid of the box, tie with kitchen string to secure, and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Serve with slices of baguette and fresh honeycomb.
Linking to these great websites here